All applications for enrollment must include the following commitment, signed by the parent or guardian.
- We have read and will support the NorthCreek Academy Parent/Student Handbook, understand and agree with the school’s philosophy of education, and will support the Statement of Faith of NorthCreek Church. Furthermore, we are in agreement with each of the following:
- NorthCreek Academy is an integral and inseparable ministry of NorthCreek Church. As such, NorthCreek Church is the governing authority of NorthCreek Academy and all of its philosophical and educational guidelines.
- The Statement of Faith of NorthCreek Church provides the theological framework for all NorthCreek Academy instruction and the discriminating basis for NorthCreek Academy policies.
- As parents/guardians, we will remain cooperative in supporting the doctrinal integrity of NorthCreek Academy.
d. As parents/guardians, we have an obligation to uphold and support the academic goals of NorthCreek Academy, require our child to perform all duties and responsibilities, and encourage our child in the completion of all assignments.
- NorthCreek Academy emphasizes parental involvement by both parents and participation in meaningful ways with NorthCreek Academy activities, events, and educational goals.
- We do hereby state that we have made a thorough investigation of NorthCreek Academy program, policies, and procedures, and we agree to positively support the school in the coming year.
- We agree to follow biblical principles to “live at peace with all men” (Romans 12:18), resolving conflict by sharing complaints or negative comments only with those involved and, when necessary, seeking resolution using the NorthCreek Academy chain of command.
- We understand that the NorthCreek Academy standards of conduct do not tolerate serious and/or continued misconduct including, but not limited to, behavior that is harmful to others or has a negative effect on the learning environment; whether occurring on campus, at any off campus school event, or in the community, a student’s misconduct may result in disciplinary consequences up to and including expulsion and/or, if applicable, referral to the proper authorities.
- We understand that NorthCreek Academy will not administer corporal punishment.
- We understand that we are responsible to pay any assessments made to cover damages to NorthCreek Academy, including, but not limited to, property and book damage/loss.
- We will support NorthCreek Academy by involvement in Back-to-School Night, parent-teacher conferences, Open House, and other school meetings and activities.
- We have read the NorthCreek Academy Financial Policies and understand and will fulfill our financial commitment to full and timely payments for the educational services NorthCreek Academy is providing for our child.
- We agree to pay all legal and court costs if we feel it necessary to bring legal action against NorthCreek Church and/or NorthCreek Academy and Preschool and lose the court decision.
- We understand NorthCreek Academy’s legal obligation as mandated reporters to report known or suspected child abuse or neglect to the appropriate authorities.
- We understand that causes for student dismissal are outlined in the NorthCreek Academy Parent/Student Handbook and include failure to comply with the NorthCreek Academy Parents’ Statement of Understanding and Commitment.